View Thread
Frostgale » General Channel » Introduce Yourself
 Print Thread
Introduce yourself
aavalonia
Hi, I'm Jeffrey and my WOTLK was my favorite expansion, so I'm looking forward to reliving the experience! Also, my favorite parts of the game are cooking, fishing, and questing. =D

Death
Welcome! I myself love fishing and questing, especially Eastern Kingdoms and Azeroth while on WoTLK.
-- With love, dedication and respect,

-- Frostgale's Staff.

http://www.frostgale.com
Emoshy
Pleasure to be here Smile

unlink
Hey everyone, I'm unlink. I live in Germany and I've been looking for a nice small WoW server and was gonna give this one a try fairly soon.

*wave*

Hope to see you soon Smile

Thejudge989
Hey peeps, I'm an ol' school WoW vet, and looking forward to play with u guys... cya soon Smile

Aedrus
Hello everyone, I have played many versions of wow but WOTLK is my favorite and I wanted to try a server with a smaller community. After hearing good things I created an account and the adventure begins, nice to meet you all Smile

TitanMist
Hello my name is Brandon I've been playing wow for a very long time now and over the years it's just lost the community it use to have so i'm hoping that joining a small server will make me feel that community again thank you for having me

joab
I'm Andrew. Live near Philadelphia. I'm an avionics engineer. Been playing wow since wotlk. Current retail subscriber. Also have playing vanilla wow on darrowshire but saw dodgykebaabs YouTube review and it seems like there is a sense of community here.

Asylum117
I'm Richard. I live in Californa, Been playing wow since launch and watched the community grow toxic, then saw Dodgykebaabs video on Youtube and thought i would give it a try.

Raquiel
Hello. I've been searching for non-cataclysm+ servers, as I consider the game died out in story after LK, and hoping this one to be an active here-to-stay server to set up shop. Smile

BloodOath92
Hi Im Joe I like questing alot on wow i have mists of pandaria but i have no money for the Subscription so i thought idd try out a private server i have a lvl 90 priest,DK,Warrior,Paladin and warlock

Lolester
Hi all, I am Jai/Jay/Jo/JP(way too many nicknames, i know). I go by the name of Lolester/Jimmeh when it comes to gaming.
Quick History:
Used to be an athlete, now i am fat and lazy.
Not new to WoW as i used to be Admin on a different server in 2015-16(or more but around that time), quit playing for almost a year and probably forgot how to play at all.

You'll probably find me leveling up character(s) as i like to do that or playing GTA Online.

I am a Social Media Marketer by profession so you can ask me for suggestions/help if you need any.

scm5168
Hi Andrew, Richard, Raquiel, Joe, and Jai! Be sure to say hi when you're on; we're a friendly (and alt-happy) bunch. Smile
Jorgg (Warrior), Otiss (DK), Olaff (Druid)

Stump
Make sure to say hi in world chat so we know you're on!
i.imgur.com/8jtcKkf.jpg

Silmarillion
Hi, I'm CJ and I'm a wow-addict....oh wait this isn't wow-addicts anonymous? Ok then.
I've been playing wow on and off for many many years now, more than I care to admit. I played retail until cataclysm had been out for a month or so, decided that the game had seriously gone downhill and went into one of many "off-periods" from the game. I've also played extensively on many private servers, mostly wotlk servers. Had a great time for about 2 years on truewow with some friends, just to name an example. But things change, people get busy, myself included, and I haven't played the game for a long time now. Truewow kinda died, and I recently started to feel the old itch again (one does not simply quit WoW for good...) So I'm looking for a nice, quiet server to play on whenever I have some spare time, this seemed promising enough.
Hope you guys want to welcome an old veteran who has now turned beyond casual and into super-casual Pfft

XephyrEnigma
Ive been hearing my friends talk about this game when they used to play and thought I'd try to give it a fair shake over here. That said, I'm completely new. Looking forward to meeting people as I try to get my bearings.

KillSwitch
Hello Everyone i am chase and i an from india. WOTLK is my favorite expansion . i am looking forward to playing with everyone

scm5168
Hi Chase, CJ, and Xephyr! You all probably have by now, but say hi in world chat when you're on. Smile
Jorgg (Warrior), Otiss (DK), Olaff (Druid)

Valisilwen
Hello everyone! I'm Valisilwen. I've played since Vanilla until shortly after Cata when I stopped for a variety of reasons. I picked it back up again during WoD & still play retail. Buuut I very very much miss pre-Cata WoW. I'm really looking forward to feeling the sense of community that I had with my old guild back in the day. I believe I'll find it again here. WotLK is my favorite expansion (BC gives it a run for its money though) and I can't wait to get to experience it again! Smile

In real life I'm very active with my two dogs. I love to read, crochet, cook, & do many outdoorsy things!

MintyFreshGandalf
Hey everyone! I'm Minty Fresh Gandalf. I just turned 14 today, likely making me the youngest person here. Started playing WoW around late WoD, and stopped a little after the release of legion. Recently, I started feeling like playing wow again, but something felt... off. I never knew why Blizz scrapped the talent tree system, it seems like a great way to add variability to the game. Then when I discovered private servers, how they could go back to old expansions, and since northrend was my favorite zone (and I like PvE) I decided to come here. Looking forward to playing with you guys, seems like a small but friendly community!

Jump to Forum: