View Thread
Frostgale » General Channel » Introduce Yourself
 Print Thread
Hey guys!
Stealthybeef
Hey guys, if you don't know me already (most of you probably don't) i've been on a lot of servers. A LOT. Across all expansions, but wotlk would have to be my favorite. If you're curious on the name, I got it from a youtuber, Wowcrendor, he thought of the name if there were tauren rogues. Which I thought was hilarious so it stuck.

A little about me:
My name is Jesse, I'm 17 (turning 18 in September), and I live in the United States. I've moved all over the place, just could never find the right spot. I've been through all the states except Alaska and Hawaii, I've been through Canada and Mexico though. I play world of warcraft quite a lot, I quit for a while to get my life back on track (mostly school work but depression as well). But i've been back for a few months now. And I hope I can call this server my home. And hey, if you ever need anybody to talk to, I would love to talk to you and get to know you, so don't be shy, and be sure to message me at either Stealthybeef, or Stealthywarr (basically anything that has stealthy in the beginning of the name that relates to the class.) I tend to joke around quite a bit, and am generally a pretty nice guy. I try to help others when I can, and if I can I hope I actually am helping you. I'll be sure to see you guys in game
"I like tacos"- Martin Luther King Jr

Emilia
Welcome to Frostgale!

Hope you'll enjoy your time here, if you have any questions or if you need anything, just say so. ^^

Stealthybeef
I'll be sure to thank you Smile
"I like tacos"- Martin Luther King Jr

Jump to Forum: